Lap Belt

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lap Belt
From: gargoyles coffee bar <gargoyle@staffnet.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 1997 16:06:50 -0400
Hello, list!

No more silly questions today, like yesterday's about those Hood Stick
Covers!

I have had in this car, on the driver's side, what I believe is a
pilot's lap belt. It is 3 inches wide, made of a canvas-style material,
and it has a very rudementary style latch -- hook it in and push a lever
down to hold it together.

There are several markings on this: "MARECO" (I think) MF3 on the hook
side, and MS22003-1 on the other, followed by a 1-B or an HB that runs
together.

I am *very* interested in finding another to match.  Condition is of
nominal importance, as I can refinish it.

Thanks in advance, and I *love* this list!!

~J
--
John T. Herlig
GARGOYLES coffee bar