63 spit top end

To: spit <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 63 spit top end
From: lewis mckillop <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 12:27:36 -0700
    IT RUNS!!! I was'nt sure there for a while. Got it running this
morning and it did'nt do to bad. Ran pretty good as long as i kept the
rpms between 2000-5500. I'm not done tinkering yet though. Anyway my
question is this while it was running it held 80lbs of oil pressure but
when i looked under the valve cover (while it was running) i did'nt
notice much oil. I don't know about this little 4 banger but i had a 67
mustang that i put a built 351c in and if i took the valve cover off
while it was running i would get oil all over everything. How much oil
should there be on the valve train while it is running?
thanks again,
lew 63 spit