Fall Flliage

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fall Flliage
From: Phil Smith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 97 06:49:13 -0000
To all you Fall folliage Braggards up North somewhere,
I'm personally sick and tired of all the bragging, about your long drives
in your LBC cars, along winding country roads, with your gold and red,
and what other color trees there may be.
I prefer to drive my TR along straight roads, amongst stop and go
traffic, looking at concrete buildings, 95 degrees, high humidity.Besides
AAA Auto Service, will respond to me quicker. Oh Yeah, the only colors
you're going to be seing in a couple of months, is your snow turning from
white to black to yellow. I may be speaking for others here in the south?
It snowed in Tampa once! We had no warning though, because the Palm trees
never turned red or gold?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6