Re: Porsche / CLARIFICATION

To: Peter Mchugh <"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms1-gw.dot.gov>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Porsche / CLARIFICATION
From: SUCHAK <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 08:59:15 -0400
Peter:

You're taking this WAY too seriously..  Richard Johnny and I are just
goofing on each other.  The exaggeration and historical mis-statement
were for comic effect.

Man, y'all just need to loosen up a little.  (Let me venture a guess
here...  you're probably not much of a Howard Stern fan either, huh?
Just a hunch...)

I am genuinely sorry to anyone who may have misunderstood the spirit of
our exchange.  My intent was to parody the typical American view of WW2,
not to insult anyone.

Jeez.

John

--