Re: TR6 FS North of Detroit

To: Sean Johnson <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 FS North of Detroit
From: Glenn Franco <gfranco@provide.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 23:03:05 +0100
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sean Johnson wrote:

> I picked this up from the rec.autos.marketplace newsgroup, and have no
> further knowledge etc...
>
> 1970 TR6 For sale frame reinforced, new: diff brace, springs, brakes, brake
> booster.  Good: motor, trans, diff, 5 rally rims w/ beauty rings.
>
> Car is partially disassembled.
>
> respond to 810-631-6134.
>
> Sounds like a good opportunity for someone with a truck and trailer to pick
> up a cheap TR6 [or at least some cheap parts]
>
> regards,
>
> Sean Johnson
-------------
Thanks Sean

I picked up this jewel about two weeks ago for two hundred bucks. The
new stainless trim rings and the rare rear reflectors made it worth the
price.

We actually drove it onto my tow dolly under its own power. The Body tub
is marginal (I told him to keep all the fenders and quarters) but the
frame is toast. The DPO used 1/4" angle and plate to reinforce the
frame. Its quite a site to behold.

It also came with a clean title. Any other deals out there?

Glenn Franco

71 and 74 TR6's and two 70 and one 74 parts cars