Triumph Monza vs. Civic Monza

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumph Monza vs. Civic Monza
From: Robert Shaffer <rshaffer@gmu.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 22:48:39 -0700
Alright, maybe this is getting out of hand, but I've never heard a Monza
on a Triumph.  Around where I live there are a lot of coolmasters with
there Civics and 300watt stereo systems, gold plated fenders, etc...  A
lot of them have high performance exhaust, and my guess is that they're
Monzas.  I don't really like the sound of them because it sounds so
high-pitched.  I like a nice low rumble that roars when you stomp on the
throttle. Is the TR6 Monza really high pitched? Or is it lowwww?
Thanks.

                                -Robert Shaffer

p.s.  Yes I said 'coolmaster'