Misc.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Misc.
From: Tom Monson <monson@jaguar.sr.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 07:42:23 -0800 (PST)
A couple of comments -

With regard to the transmission fill plug, (sorry purists) I measured and
marked the plugs location on the trans cover last time I had it out.  Cut
a 1" or so hole  so that you can now access/check/fill from inside the car,
then plug with a hole plug (I used a hardware store variety chrome one.)
Carpet covers it, invisible from the inside.  Beats the options, IMHO.  As
for engine cleaning, go to your nearest airport and ask for a bucket of
prop wash - you'll be surprised at the results!

Tom Monson

74 Spit
75 Norton MKIII