Re: LBC's in films [well, no exactly LBC-related]

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: LBC's in films [well, no exactly LBC-related]
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 17:16:44 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 31/10/97  09:02:48, you write:

<< Subj:         Re: LBC's in films [well, no exactly LBC-related]
 Date:  31/10/97  09:02:48
 From:  RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
 To:    GuyotLeonF@aol.com
 CC:    ingate@shiseis.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
 > "Hollywood" do for a buck.  Whos up for a film about the destruction
 > of the film industry?  =80
 >      Shane Ingate in San Diego

 > - >>Hey how about that,a sensible suggestion at last!
 >Count me in on your film,who shall we start with?
 >nb.Leave Paramount & Star Trek alone,(they can do no wrong can they?)
                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 Yes, how about Star Trek, Deep Space nine, Babylon5, Voyager, et al, what a
 load of futuristic crap......bring back Thunderbirds!!!!

 Rich

 ps we have a sado in our office that likes all the above so we have to
suffer,
 Star Trek birthdays, screensaver, etc etc

Bad luck,Rich,and although I am happy to admit it that I enjoy DS9 & Voyager
AND Thunderbirds!!! (They are all better than life,as Douglas Adams put it),I
also like Red Dwarf & the X-Files...
I am not,I repeat not,a trekkie/trekker etc,but,just for a laugh,I
accompanied one of my co-workers,a boss,to a Star Trek exhibition at the
Science Museum in London a couple of years ago,and met Mr.Sulu (George
Takai),a nice guy too.
However,my co-worker was the one dressed up as a Starfleet Admiral,and George
Takai recognised him and addressed him as sir! (Now that really IS sad)!
Boy,was it embarrassing on the tube train going home!
Oh to be 'normal' like you and me,eh Rich ?
ps.Can I have my phaser back now please?
pps.what does this have to do with Triumphs Rich?
Leon