Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.

To: fred thomas <>
Subject: Re: Substitute for TR3A fan.
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:25:49 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Cc: John Cowan <>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Thu, 13 Nov 1997, fred thomas wrote:

> > >Good day fellow listers:
> > >At a recent British car meet I noticed a few TR4A's running what appeared
> > >to be TR6 plastic fans on the fan hubs.

If you are that fussed about running cooler why not take a leaf out of
the Land-Rover racers book??  Fit an external Radiator behind the seats
and run a couple of electric fans on it. it won't look out of place
because people will think you've got one of those 'wind-deflector'
things that Porsche,Beemer etal are all charging the earth for.....

'77 spit  IT'S BACK!!  HooBLOODYray!!!