TR6 radios

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 radios
From: Lex Garey <LGarey@mail.dot.state.nc.us>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 12:09:12 -0500
Someone recently said that you can still get the 2-knob (shaft-style)
radios to fit in the dash support of the TR6 without enlarging the hole.
None of the readily available name-brand radios I found will fit, because
the knob spacing is too great,  &/or  the "nosepiece" is too large for the
rectangular opening.  The only source I found for radios that will fit the
original openings is Custom Autosound.  They have 3 models, I believe.
   -     Lex Garey, Shelby, NC    '74 TR6