Re: TR3 wanted

To: <stu.jo@ibm.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR3 wanted
From: "Bryce Mack" <bmack@direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 14:00:37 -0800charset="US-ASCII"
Cc: <stubassman@aol.com>
Stu,

Due to current work situations I may have my '57 TR-3 up for sale.
It is a smallmouth w/disk brakes
The engine is rblt
the trany was gone over
the frame was sandblasted & painted
The driveline has been installed & detailed
it has new:
shocks
Hoses
brake rbld kit
clutch rbld kits
the body has been plastic beed blasted & epoxy primered
I have new floor panels and rockers for it.
the car has 88000 miles on it and hasn't run since 1967
it is registered in Washington state but is located in Vancouver BC Canada,
where import duties have been paid but would be no problem registering in
the USA because of it's current valid US registration.
Bryce Mack