SPACER for WIRE WHEEL CONVERSION

To: jibrooks@juno.com, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, kengano@advant.com, 74137.3420@CompuServe.COM, Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, johnhaynes@som-uky.campus.mci.net, kedwards@norfold.infi.net
Subject: SPACER for WIRE WHEEL CONVERSION
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 20:18:32 -0800
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gentlemen:

You will recall I had mentioned an interest in possibly developing
spacers for our range of cars.

I did NOT move forward with the idea, because funds were low for their
development.

I have since found that REVINGTON TR carries such a spacer.  Because of
their unique TRIUMPH expertise, I have no doubt, it is probably a high
quality product.

Here is their catalog entry:

217602S

TR3G-6 Accurately machined spacer which fits behind a whire wheel
adapteor and enables the adaptor and 4 adaptor nuts to be fitted without
shortening wheel studs.  Allows reversiion to steel wheels at any time.

Their price, in POUNDS is 6.95 plus vat (where applicable)

This is an item that I would like to purchase, but not at this time.  If
any of you go forward with it, I would appreciate hearing of it's
quality... as would the others above.

Thank you for your interest.

I am moving forward with gaskets for the Spitfire (etc.) and TR 6
(etc.)  Hopefully will have some offerings in this area this coming
spring.

Sincerely,

--Justin
J.M.Wagner Sales, Ltd.