Re: Restoring Experience Wanted!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Restoring Experience Wanted!
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 17:45:38 -0500
Fellow Scions,

Thanks to all who responed to my original post requesting referral to a
restoration establishment for my TR6 in the Baltimore area.

I appreciate everyone's inputs as well and will start my own further
investigation very soon.  If all goes well, by next Spring I may be back
on the road!  Yeah!!!

As promised, here are the names of the shops referred to me.  Usual
disclaimer.  I have no interests in any of these establishments.

Baltimore Area:

 Northwest Imports, Reisterstown MD 410-526-2811
 Raspi's British Import, Mount Washington area in Baltimore 410 321 8679
 Autosport-Coachworks, Gaithersburg, MD 301-926-0602
 Treasured Motorcars, Glyndon MD 410-833-2329
 John's Auto in Federal Hill area, (Baltimore) no phone #

Two establishments in Virginia were also passed along:

 Innovative Restorations, Westpoint VA, no phone #
 GT Classics, Stanardsville, VA, no phone #

Another Pennsylvania establishment was passed along:

 Triumph Rescue, Bally, PA 610-845-8217

Gary Klein
'75 TR6
digest