Re: e-mail responses

To: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@snet.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: e-mail responses
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 1997 19:39:37 -0500
Peter J. Thomas wrote:
> Also, I suggest prefixing subjects some acronym. I suggest "TR "
> When working, I try to copy the Triumph posts to a separate folder
> and read them at a more politically correct time.

  Just upgrade your email software to something that
supports mail filters, and all this happens automatically.

  It's extremely simple and impossible to live without
once you've had it. All my personal email lands in
my mail folder uncluttered, the rest is all sluffed
away for later.

  If anyone wants help setting this up, email me.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada