Fair price for a TR7

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fair price for a TR7
From: "John Schroth" <jschroth@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:48:07 -0500
Thank you all who offered your $.02 on the Moral Delima question.  I'll be
rebuilding the '76 spit and keeping it around, but I'm also going to take
the TR7.  My next question is:
What is a fair price for an '80 TR7 with 10K orig. miles (documented) a
dismanteled interior (all parts are there exempt for carpet) and rotted
floors.  The car had about 100 miles but on it last summer.  Runs great.
I'll be buying it from the second owner.  The original owner drove it under
a truck on the way home from the dealer.
Also, I have all of the major parts to a '77 Spit that I'll need to sell
off.  If anyone needs anything, reply backchannel.
Thanks for the help.
Also - looking for a set on connecting rods for the '76, and maybe a crack.

John Schroth