Re: spit rear brake lugs

To: dirty_howi@hotmail.com, jthaider@micron.net
Subject: Re: spit rear brake lugs
From: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 22:06:32 PST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>Date: Wed, 03 Dec 1997 23:08:04 -0700
>From: Joe and Trish <jthaider@micron.net>
>To: "L.D. Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: spit rear brake lugs
>
>L.D. Hooven wrote:
>>
>> Thanks to all you who assured me it wouldn't be a big deal, will get
>> those out this weekend and fix it right up.  now, can any one tell me
>> WHERE THE HELL IN THE MOSS/VB/SB catalogs those things
>> exist????????????????????  i have been over and over and over each
page
>> of all my catalogs (including rimmer bro's) and have not been able to
>> find them.  maybe im just missing the forest for the trees or
behaving
>> like someone i talk to on a daily basis, but i cant find them.  TIA.
>>
>> larry, 1979 spitfire (currently in permanant convertible
>> mode)
>>
>> of all the things i've lost i miss my mind the most,
>> i stopped to think one day and forgot to start again

>Larry,
>  In my moss catalog they show the studs on page 15.  The part number
is
>661-325 priced at 4.35 each.  Joe

so that's what the british call a lug bolt hmmmmmmm,  missed the tree's
for the forest, or something like that.  guess that it might be because
the illustration is lacking a hub/drum assembly as well and i thought
they were for something else.  (darned engineers, always need good
pictures, but am learning)