Re: Nuts 'n' Bolts

To: Bill Kelly <kelly@dss.com>
Subject: Re: Nuts 'n' Bolts
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bnis.net.au>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 23:22:10 +1000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi gang
Re John Kipping
he does have an email address maybe we could get him to join the list. I
have emailled him in the past but lost his address maybe someone in the UK
could supply it to me or the list please.
BTW he does have a sense of humour.

Tony Sth Oz

At 12:33 29/11/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Thanks to all who responded. The ever resourceful Andy Mace pointed out
>that John Kipping's catalog has exactly the information I was looking
>for, i.e., a concise description of the numbering system Triumph used
>for small hardware. Perhaps, with Mr. Kipping's permission, it could be
>posted on the VTR web site, for those of us who don't have his Herald/
>Spitfire/ Vitesse/ GT6 catalog?

Tony Cotton
Sth.Aust.
Adelaide Loco Works
Australian made rail, sleepers (UV protected)& rail joiners for 45mm gauge,
10' radius points soon
 ph/fax intl-61-8-82484430