Re: Z cars [was Re: Christmas Garage Sale]

To: <Junboot@aol.com>, <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, <TRBILBO@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Z cars [was Re: Christmas Garage Sale]
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 18:27:03 -0800
Cc: <AlexanderJosephH@waterloo.deere.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
 I have owned several 280ZXs an other than being poor handling and slow and
very bulky feeling, they were great parts getters.  The biggest problem is
that they have not gained in value at all and it seems they will never.  I
bought all of mine under $1000 and sold just over.  They were all in very
nice condition.

As far as the Miata, it is at least a convertible(all my 280s had t-tops).
They handle decent and have awsome brakes.  No originality at all though.
How many do I see every time I go anywhere, about 4-5.  How many Triumph,
almost none.  I think all the Miatas are red or white too.

John