Re: Penetrants

To: jguy@erinet.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Penetrants
From: Paulsv <Paulsv@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 15:35:45 EST
In a message dated 97-12-05 13:45:44 EST, jguy@erinet.com writes:

<< With talk about "Kroil", I've also heard of a product called
 > "Superquick" by Walker (the muffler folks).  Supposed to be incredible
 > stuff.  Has anyone used this product? >>
I have never found anything better than Kroil.  It is available from McMaster
Carr, which is a large supply house at least in the Chicago area.  I think
they are national.  The only other one that I like is called "Really Good
Shit," which, believe it or not, is available at my local Ace hardware store.
They keep it behind the hardware counter though.
Paul