TR Conversion Links

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR Conversion Links
From: Quaterium <Quaterium@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 18:14:44 EST
Hi all:
I am putting together a webpage for all those interested in TR or other LBC
conversions, but i need your help.  I used to have a rather extensive list of
webpages that were on LBC engine conversions but unfortunately I lost them and
could only remember 3 or 4 of them so my links to other pages is kinda short.
This is where i need your help: IF YOU KNOW OF ANY WEBPAGES DEALING WITH ANY
KIND OF LBC CONVERSIONS PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME SO I CAN ADD THEM TO MY LIST.

Thanks
Mike
TR2,3,4,4a,250,6,Spit