Re: Gas

Subject: Re: Gas
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 19:23:37 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Use Regular Unleaded by all means. I always use it in my '72, which should
have higher compression than your '76, and I never get any knocking.
Also, the dieseling problem seems to have cured itself, so there's one
more reason to save off the extra octane. Of course, yours has an
automatic fuel shut-off, doesn't it, so you wouldn't have to worry about
the dieseling.
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN