WEB DATA: Car Talk survey needs us.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WEB DATA: Car Talk survey needs us.
From: "J.B. Zimmerman" <zimerman@mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 01:07:36 -0500
Hey listers-
   Car Talk (Tom & Ray, aka Click and Clack, the Tappet Bros.) have a
site (on msn.com, boo,hiss) which is a lot of fun.  Most importantly, they
have a comprehensive survey going on people and their cars...we're right up
there on the 'years owned' average chart. :-)  Anyhow, they don't have a
statistical data set for the Triumphs, 'cause not enough of us have taken the
survey.  So if you're bored and surfing, head on over there and fill one out!
I want to see what the 'stern-faced research wonks' (their quote) determine
about us.  The URL to fill out a survey is:
http://www.cartalk.msn.com/Info/newsurvey.html

...and the results so far are at:
http://www.cartalk.msn.com/Survey/Results/

Cheers!