TR2 (or early TR3) parts needed

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR2 (or early TR3) parts needed
From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:28:49 -0600 (CST)
My dad is trying to finish the restoration of his TR2 and needs the
following:

Grill, TR2
Grill trim strip (the chrome one that goes around the outer part of the
       grill opening)

Seats (I've been told that early TR3 (i.e. pre comm # 20,000) will
      also work.  The ones he needs have a bottom pan that is squarish
      rather than round like the ones in the later TR3-3A-early TR4)

Any help finding these items would be greatly appreciated!

Mike Burdick
Omaha NE
'70 Spit and '72 Stag (both hibernating)