Re: seatbelts - insert foot

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: seatbelts - insert foot
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 19:16:45 1997
I took a dose of my own medicine and splurged for the
Securon brand 3-pt retracting belts that are supposed
to bolt into the TR series.  The set I'm using are perfect,
but cannot help but feel the 25 year old nylon isn't what
it used to be.  Believe the SCCA enforces a 3 year limit on
belts, must be based on some facts.

Funny, it isn't my face in the steering wheel that bothers
me, its my girlfriend's in the windshield.   She's worth $100.

Now what was her name? and where? did I put that phone number...

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com 512-794-9567, FAX 345-2879