Re: GT6 Mk III Fuel Filler pipe... looking for a source

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return requested), gambony@hotmail.com (IPM Return requested)
Subject: Re: GT6 Mk III Fuel Filler pipe... looking for a source
From: Peter Mchugh <"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov>
Date: 09 Dec 1997 19:30:23 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 03DA0348DE29F00E-MTAdot2]
X400-originator: "/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot2 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 09 Dec 1997 19:30:23 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 09 Dec 1997 19:30:23 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;

     Any good boat parts place should have various sizes of fuel tank
     filler hose... be sure to get late manufacture stuff that will
     tolerate high alcohol content gasoline.

     Good luck...

     PMcQ