Re: TR3B Front Hub Dust Covers

To: David Moag <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: TR3B Front Hub Dust Covers
From: Doug Mathews <tr3run@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 06:42:33 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
If you do not care what happens to the ones currently installed, you can
simply take a hammer and beat then off by hitting on the outer part. You
can also use a large screwdriver and place the blade on the side farthest
from the wheel and hit the handle. You can also take a hack say and saw
enough off the end to allow pliers to be used to grab it and pull. Before
putting the new ones on, make sure the entire surface of the area where the
cover fits is very clean. You could take the opportunity to repack the
bearing too!