Re: TVRs Again

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: TVRs Again
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 16:58:48 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, "p.bird" <p.bird@virgin.net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
On Wed, 10 Dec 1997 RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK wrote:

> >> Seen it, evil looking eh!!!  Didn't realise it weighed THAT much though!!!
>:-)
>
> >And what with you in it Rich.........:-)
>
> You 'kin bitch!!!!!!!!!!  :-) :-)

 I did feel a bit guilty mputting that but well, nah! anyhow you say it
yourself don't you, or is it list gossip??:-)

> >Remind me to patrol the ditches and central reservations (nowt to do wit'
> >injuns!) of Leicestershire should you come up trumps on the lottery!!:-)
>
> If I did, I be over to Bangor to take you for a spin, impress some chicks
> too Eh!!!! :-) :-)

Remember Rich as I was telling you before, they'd be more interested in
an aqua-marine Frontera sport.....geez!

> >Johnny (I'd just settle for a Lambo off-shore powerboat) '77 spit
> Not much use in Central England though, the river Welland ain't deep enough,
> and you'd probably run into a shopping trolley anyway!!!! ;-)

Better than in the menai straights or by the skerries, you'd more likely
run into the wreckage of the last poor sod Who'd bought one!!!!

if it's of anyones interest Robsport have TR7 sprint for sale full MOT
for 1300 quid and TRGB have a TR7V8 for under 2000....trade in for my
spit plus a student loan.....hmmmm!

Johnny '77 spit