1978 Spitfire for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1978 Spitfire for sale
From: Catpusher <Catpusher@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 01:26:12 EST
Hi Triumph list,

a woman that I met when she was dating the British Leyland
 West Coast Parts manager  (she owned a TR3 too)  is
 interested in selling the 1978 Spitfire 1500  that she has owned
 since new.  It is white with factory striping.  The paint looks good..
 paint 19,  trim c11, and it has a black interior.
  The Triumph has 45,355 miles on it   comm# FM 73923 U O.
 It has lived and been garaged a short distance south of SF CA.
 Workshop manual included, brand new tires.

 Any ideas about what it might be worth?  My garage is more than
 full; I told her that I would post the car to the net as a favor.

 Any interest?

 Thank You in advance

 Catpusher@aol.com           Hardy Prentice