2nd Annual BCW

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 2nd Annual BCW
From: Trmgafun <Trmgafun@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 06:39:37 EST
Cc: dthompson@gbc.ca
>>>Please inform me of the exact dates for BCW 1998 version. Is it May 4th
to 10th or the week after??

Thanks

Daniel Thompson
dthompson@gbc.ca<<<

Greetings,

I've had several e-mails concerning this item so I thought I'd post this for
everyone.  If anyone has any questions or comments about BCW, feel free to
send me a note.  Be sure to visit the web page too, It will be updated as time
permits.  Also, a history of BCW has been added to the page for those
interested.

Go to:  http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html  (note capital T)

The Second Annual British Car Week - May 18 - 24, 1998

Thanks - see you on the road!!

Scott Helms

P.S.  Feel free to FWD this to the other lists etc...