Re: LBC

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: LBC
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 10:00:04 -0500
Cc: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
>  any colonials still stuck by GB terms should invest in 'ROGER'S (as in
>Mellie, the man on the tellie) PROFANISAURUS', this goes into detail of
>all brit curses, swear words and general offensive language. Free with
'>VIZ', this month.

Sounds neat.  Where can I get one of those on this side of the pond?  I
already have a book on swearing in french, those are easy to find.

> Johnny '77 spit

>p.s there is a Chevvy super sport in the lab car park, from 'dan, dan,
>the cheverolet man', what a total pig!

Aint that the truth.  The yanks built some wonderful V-8's but the rest of
the car was very disapointing.  But for those whose definition of a great
car ends with the engine they were great!

Dave '71 TR6