Glove Box Thumb Pull

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Glove Box Thumb Pull
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:16:38 -0800
Finished cleaning and repainting all the dash guages (the outer rings)
and have started reinstalling them into the new Teak dash. It looks
fantastic (even found some original pictures of early TR6s that
actually came with teak)!

Anyway, need the list's advise. I had bought a thumb pull a while
back for the glove box and it is very apparent that it will not
fit with the lock into the existing hole, which is a stock cut from
correct template. Is it assumed that you must enlarge the hole
to make this fit? I really don't want to do anything that might
damage the new dash....

Your thoughts.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA