'74 TR6 Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '74 TR6 Question
From: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 1997 22:20:29 EST
Hello List
I've got a TR6 question. I think I've done something stupid today when I
changed my fuseblock for a new/used one. After the switch the parking brake
circuit will not turn off. It wasn't on before the switch. I think I've put a
wire in the wrong place during the switch. Could someone with a '74 TR6 look
at their car and let me know which color wires go to which fuses. The parking
light wire (a red wire) is now connected to the bottom fuse. Or do you think
there could be some other problem???
Thanks
Ken Nachman
1974 TR6