news letter

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: news letter
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 17:11:47 -0800
Cc: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, gargoyle@staffnet.com
Listers I would like to share with all of you out there just a small part
of a letter in our Model "A" club December edition.

All I know is that more Model A'S need to show up out there on the road,
and out of the garage or nothing else than the future of the Model A
hobby is on the line. So I think as this upcoming year of Model-A-ing
quickley approaches that we should make a vow to ourselves to get going
on that restoration, help a fellow club member to get his car going. I
beleive we should also challenge our new board to plan more outings that
would get Model A'S out of the garages. So when spring arrives don't be
hesitant  to take the car out for a drive no matter what the condition,
and I'm sure  you will be surprised at the joy it brings to old and
young alike, especially you . The writer of this letter is now working on
his second complete frame-up restoration--AND HE IS ONLY "14".