Re: I won

To: "Tom O'Malley" <tomomalley@hey.net>
Subject: Re: I won
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:49:17 -0800
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Tom O'Malley wrote:

> Richard writes:
>
> >that I won the.......................Worst Car of the Weekend Award at their
>show
> >in 'Well', Holland last September.......Thats 2 years on the trot now, shall
> >go for a hat-trick????  :-) :-)
>
> Congratulations!
>
> You really owe it to the list to send a scanned image of this car to
> the FTP site, Richard.
>
> Before it's too late. :-)

Tom, I tried to get Richard to do a JPG comparison of his and mine, but
he just wouldn't go along with it (I even told him I had been wangling
for a Worst of Show award at the national VTR convention... he wasn't
_at all_ impressed <g>). He was sure he would win, hands down. <g> I
think he's afraid I'll get a job in the UK and bring mine with me...
start taking his well-earned trophies from him.... <g> I have to admit,
however, that I never had to jump on the hood of mine, or throw eggs at
it, to get it into suitably bad shape.... <g>

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....