Spirit of Giving

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spirit of Giving
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 17:48:20 -0600
There are 365 days in a year. That is 8,760 hours.

Including commuting, I spend 50 hours a week working so that comes to
2,600 hours which leaves me with 6,160 hours.

I try to sleep 8 hours a day so that's 2,920 hours which brings my
available hours down to 3,240 hours.

It'll take 1/2 hour to enjoy a meal so, with three a day, that is 548
hours leaving me with 2,692 hours.

The family insists on quality time so that'll burn off about an hour a
day leaving me with 2,327 hours.

There are 16 regular season Kansas City Chiefs games plus playoffs and
that'll use up at least 70 hours which leaves me with 2,257 hours.

Subtracting out the weekly coital experience, that is going to drop me
back to 2,244 hours.

As for the remainder, the SO says I spend half the time on the stupid
computer which would be 1,122 hours.

Therefore, to show my appreciation to Mark Bradakis for maintaining this
list I'm going to reward him the princely sum of 1 penny an hour. That
comes out to $11.22 which will go to:

     Fat Chance Garage
     PO Box 58333
     Salt Lake City, UT 84158

The URL http://www.team.net/www/team-net.html#help spells out the
particulars on supporting the British Car mailing lists.

YMMV

Bob Allen, Kansas City, 69CGT, 75TR6, 60Elva