LBC generation

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: LBC generation
From: "Kevin Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:34:16 -0500
The very first car I got at the age of 16 was a TR-250 that my older
brother had. This car put me through high school and college. I still have
the car and it runs great.
        But I believe that for interest for our cars should come from us that
drive them.
I did not even know of a Triumph Club in my area until 1994. I am now a
Regional V-P.
So it took about 8 years to find other people with interest in the cars. I
now even enjoy it more.So I guess what I am trying to say is,tell other
people that own a Triumph,that is not in a club, how much fun it is. And
that a lot of other people enjoy it also. Most of the people that own one
has a family and if the offspring of that family see the enjoyment then it
can light a spark.When I have kids they will know what a Triumph is and how
much fun it can be. You are never to old to own a Triumph.
Kevin Andrews
Siler City,NC
TR-250's (CD2908LO)
         (CD7766L)