Re: Carroll Shelby

To: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: Carroll Shelby
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:07:05 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, zink@pdq.net

Dave Fain wrote:

> Larry Zink wrote:
>
> >I do not know if the company is still in existence since Shelby's
> >demise
>
> Excuuuuse me, but Carroll Shelby is alive and kicking.

Dave,I was kinda shocked, too when I read that Carroll had died.  It
wasn't long ago that I saw an article on the TNN network that had him
touting the rebirth of the Cobra.  He said that so many people were
doing knock-offs that he thought he may as well offer his own fiberglass
version.  So you can get a "REAL" Cobra made in 'glas and it carries the
Shelby name.  It is supposed to be priced right in line with those kit
cars.

Joe Curry