How young do you have to be to get excited about LBC's.

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: How young do you have to be to get excited about LBC's.
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 09:11:30 -0500
>How young do you have to be to get excited about LBC's.

I have to keep the car cover on my Red 1960 TR3A or the kids will run to the
car and get in.  My 4.5 year old daughter will open the drivers door, my 2.5
year of son will dive over the passengers door, both demanding to take the
"red car" instead of the more mundane '89 SAAB 9000.  Incidentally, they do
go right back into the occasional seat and slap on their seat belts.

My son wants to help work on the car, but at 2.5 years old, the only tool he
is really good with his plastic hammer.   ;-)

Jack