Re: Towing Spitfire : Uhaul Car Dolly

To: "Jeff S. Hapke" <hapkejs@cig.mot.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Towing Spitfire : Uhaul Car Dolly
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 17:25:49 -0800
I think something important is to make sure that the tires are ok.  If the
ones that will be on the ground are not ok, switch them to the other end.
I have towed 3 cars on dollies and with tow bars(not recommended) and have
blown a tire every time on the car being towed.  No matter how thorough I
try to be it always happens.  Spits are light so pushing them up on the
trailer is easy, just do not push it over it.

John