Happy Holidays

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Happy Holidays
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 22:34:13 -0800
I wanted to wish everyone the best of holidays and a terrific
start to a new year!  You have been tremendously helpful
and all great cyber friends (my appologies to those of you
I have actually met in person, who are even nicer when we
get a chance to chat in real time).

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6

P.S. Got my British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate (it
only took about three weeks).  Everything matched up, numbers that is,
but found that the original transmission came with overdrive. I will
need to do some investigation regarding this since I have done nothing
with the transmission since I've owned the 6.