Re: travel guide

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: travel guide
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 09:02:40 -0500
Cc: MMDBR <MMDBR@aol.com>, vafred@erols.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andrew Mace wrote:

> We've not yet had the chance to update the information about
> the Travel Asssistance Program as described at the VTR Web
> site, but the form that appears there can also be printed out,
> filled in and snail-mailed. We're not quite up to online updates,
> but perhaps that will come in the future.

OK, Andy has gone and shamed me in to making the VTR Travel
Assistance Program Information available on the VTR WWW Pages.

You can read all about it, and also have a form to print out
and send in, at
  http://www.vtr.org/travel/travel-form.html

Please sign up and participate -- I was one of those people
who benefitted from help from a Triumph Enthusiast during my
4651 mile round trip trek to and from the VTR National in
Texas this summer.  If you want to hear more about the trip,
you can read more at

http://www.vtr.org/people/streeter/lbc/stories/vtr-97/there-and-back.html

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org