Re: carbs and gauges-rebuild

To: tr357@cdsnet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: carbs and gauges-rebuild
From: EPaul21988 <EPaul21988@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 09:13:35 EST
In a message dated 97-12-25 20:05:44 EST, tr357@cdsnet.net writes:

<<  wish to send my carbs. and gauges out for rebuilding;('63 TR4), and
 would really appreciate information from any lister as to the quality of
 workmanship of companies offering these services. >>

Dennis;
MOMA Instrument Repair, owned by Margaret LUCAS , does first class work.  I
have had a couple of sets done there and have seen vintage sets done and ready
to go back to their owners.  Lovely, work great and look fabulous.  Call and
talk to the owner 505-766-6661. I have no interest etc. etc. etc.

Bob Paul
Corrales NM