more survey

To: Birdy <p.bird@virgin.net>
Subject: more survey
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 1997 20:12:49 -0500
Cc: list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
birdy  writes:

"Come on people i only have 42 pieces of survey data.

Remember

age
weight
height
main lbc
sex (type not frequency:)

cheers

birdy"

Ok, here's mine:
age                             None of your d**n business (44)
weight                          None of your d**n business (180 lbs)
height                          1.8 Meters (5' 10" to all of you
metric-phobes)
main lbc                                TR6 (2@)
type of sex                     Pretty good (not excelent.  I don't do it
for a living after all) :-)

Note:  I read with envy those posts about "My father bought a Tr when I
was cutting my baby teeth."  My father viewed cars as merely
transportation.
He gave me neither encouragement, support, nor sympathy when I got into
LBC's.  I drove an MGB through college and he kept trying to talk me into
trading into something else, a Karman-Ghia, a Valiant! whatever.

But I got "me mates" to sympathize with me now and I have no regrets!

Dave Massey
71 TR6
74 TR6
78 TR7