Re: Re Fair Price 2

To: "Bollen" <bollen@ibm.net>, "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Re Fair Price 2
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 00:01:48 -0800
Cc: "TR8" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
That is, or seems to be the best option.  Next you find a new shop and,
after they finish the job, tell them how much work they have lost due to
their indiscretion.  Then tell everyone you run into not to use them.   I
will probably be doing that too soon, but mine is because of a poor parts
order from a large source of parts in England.

John