RE: temperature

To: "'fred thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: temperature
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:20:12 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
This is coming from old textbook learning and is one of those formulas
that comes forward quickly upon request.
Thank you Mr. Cortelyou.  (7th grade science teacher)

F = (C/5 * 9) + 32        or       72/5 * 9  +  32   = 161

The reverse is

C = (F-32)/9 * 5

Carl "definitely not a scientific wizard, but for some reason can
remember numbers" Musson