More bitching

To: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More bitching
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 18:05:27 -0500
Cc: TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Found out today that apparently my oil pressure line must have got in
the painters way. Rather than undoing the gland nut they cut it off
adjacent to the ferrule. Tok me 2 hours to repair. The line is 25 year
old nylon. I soaked it in 400 degree oil to no effect. Finally opened up
the end with drill bits to get it started, then carefully heated the
ferrule with a propane torch, pushed, reheated etc. Took me 10 goes to
get it right. Fortunately the line is extra long (or was). Grrrr....