Lotus Europa Twincam spec car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lotus Europa Twincam spec car
From: Dave Terrick <dterrick@pangea.ca>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 12:50:48 -0600
Hi all,  and happy new year!

I have a chance to purchase one of the above mentionned cars, "ready to
restore".    He who owns it knows what it is and is very knowledgable (also
has a 63 Super 7 II, Cosworth 1340 spec,  12,000 ORIGINAL miles.... can
anyone spare 30 grand?) about these things.

If I give up my race car and delay the TR4 a bit I could have the wee
beast.  My question to all of you...

Am I nuts?  Have any of you done this particular car?  Any idea what it's
worth or how fast it'll go?

Dave Terrick
Winterpeg