Re: Naming our TR's

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Naming our TR's
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 18:05:25 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Great story and I love the ending. Do you ever wonder how many LBCs are
still sitting in Mom's garage because their son didn't come back from their
"year" away? So many of us owned these cars back in the mid 60's - early
70's and received their "invitation" from Uncle Sam that
.............................. oh never mind. Between the time I finished my
last college final exam in May 1969 and got home a day later, my notice was
sitting in the mailbox. What I've wondered all these years is how did Claire
St Onge (Still remember draft board Claire's name) know when I'd get home?
She was a scary lady!
Bob Danielson
75 TR6
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD