Re: dec-jan issue of triumph world

To: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Subject: Re: dec-jan issue of triumph world
From: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 21:48:17 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jon Moody wrote:

> Has anyone gotten the current issue of triumph world?  I haven't and
> noticed that its on the stand and Barnes & Noble.  I am really
> unsatisfied with the company that imports them.  This is the second time
> they've not delivered an issue when they should have.  The first time
> they blamed it on the mail and said tough luck.  I'm starting to wonder.
>
> --Jon Moody  '73 and 71 TR6

Jon, I did not get two copies in a row. I talked to a veery nice lady
called Chris in Customer Service. She sent out two more 3rd class and I
never got them. She sent two more, one by 1st class and one by 3rd and I
got them both.Neither of us could figure it out. My address was correct
and all my other mags come on time.I have the current issue.