Re: Idiot of the Year Award

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Idiot of the Year Award
From: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 21:39:01 -0600
Cc: Bollen <bollen@ibm.net>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, TR8 <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
Paul Burr wrote:

> Bollen wrote:(snip)
> >
> > I would like to propose myself for the Idiot of the Year Award.Today
> > while working inside the TR6 I tied the door handle to a garage
> upright
>  Result- ripped
> > the handle right out the door, creased the skin where it hit the
> fender.
>
> OK, everyone get your best Homer Simpson voice working. Got it? All
> together now-"DOOOOH!" Been there, did something very similar!

Reminds me of the time I installed the new windshield and top on my ski
boat, out in the driveway.  I hooked up the trl to my pickup truck and
backed it into the garage.  I forgot to see if the heigth of the boat
with the top up would clear the garage door, it didn't, scratch one new
top hardware.  Can I get a resounding "Doooh"?

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4 Mk1
Houston